Friday, June 15, 2007


YAY! ooh, sorry for not updating:/ so anyway, i'm gna talk about my COOKIE BAKING DAY AND today's SEC4 FAREWELL!

COOKIE BAKING DAY :D
it was funnnnnnnnnnn. we made like 2 kinds of cookies. some crunch thing and another nice one (: PICTURES!
this is the hipo cookie i made! isn't it just so edible? like yeahhhhhh.

ooh! so many of them. we even made bear-shaped and flower-shaped ones.
then later, we decided to make cupcakes. i think they're a little too hard :/

I LIKE THIS ONE :D i made it for cheechee. YAYYYYYYYY

my other cupcakes. yeah, they're supposed to look like shit.

all of them together! i like the smiley face one too.

i was having my thing that day so i couldn't go swimming. however, i did go in in my shorts and walked around. who knew walking around the pool would be fun! i want to bake more often :D YAY FOR SUNHAVENNNNNNNNNNNN.

okay today. we had the SEC4 FAREWELL THING! it was great. we were put into groups.
GROUP A!: denise, maria, carissa, colleen, jocelyn, rachelho, elizabeth, cheryl and me (subin and jane didn't come)
the spaghetti game was kinda embarrasing. my partner, lizzie, and i had to do stuff. and it was like nearly kissing! like oh my goodness! it felt sooooooooo wrong. but it was fine, we didn't do anything wrong :D then it was the flour egg game ('home econs'). i found an egg AND i cracked it without squishing the shell too much. and later, we had the chinese tongue twister thing ('chinese lesson'). yeahh, my tongue got twisted. it was then time for 'math'. we were given like i-don't-know-how-many question and somehow, we were able to complete all. then we had 'english'. it's like broken telephone. okay wait, it IS broken telephone. we were supposed to pass down this message -My mother's sister's brother-in-law went to the supermarket to buy 2 papayas, 3 durians, 5 apples and 4 cartons of eggs. yeahhhh. it was okay. then we went to change into our 'school' themed clothes. well, i was supposed to be a geek. but i didn't look like one. maria and shinny were supposed to be geeks too! but they turned out to be zookeeper look-alikes! coolness. went to the forum. sang the graduation song by vitamin c. sopone was the loudest :D then it was the nominees thing for the coolest and the cutest. then FOOD. the food was okay. i got a chicken pie, an egg tart and a chocolate eclair(?) :D and it was present time. i got the sec4s SKITTLES! YAYYYYYY. hahah, actually i feel kinda bad. i mean like it's their farewell and i give them SKITTLES?! but oh well. i got stuff too :D PICTURE! oh by the way, the hanger is a present too, from julia :D i got a cool present from jasape too -a spatula(?) and the most nicest and kinda meaningful was from chermaine :D -the picture thingy you see in the picture below.

oh man, i will miss the sec4s. hehh, i hope my sec4 farewell in around two years will be great! :/ hahhhh.


8:55 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki